1. I ________________ from France.
2. This is my friend. _____________ name is Peter.
3. Mike is ______________.
my sister’s friend
friend my sister
friend from my sister
my sister friend’s
4. My brother is ______________ artist.
5. _______________ 20 desks in the classroom.
6. Paul ________________ romantic films.
7. Sorry, I can’t talk. I _____________ right now.
8. She _________________ at school last week.
9. I _________________ the film last night.
10. __________________ a piece of cake? No, thank you.
Do you like
Would you like
Are you like
11. The living room is ___________________ than the bedroom.
12. The car is very old. We’re going ____________________ a new car soon.
to will buy
13. Jane is a vegetarian. She ____________________ meat.
14. There aren’t ________________ buses late in the evening.
15. The car park is _________________ to the restaurant.
16. Sue ________________ shopping every day.
17. They _________________ in the park when it started to rain heavily.
18. ________________ seen fireworks before?
Did you ever
Are you ever
Have you ever
Do you ever
19. We’ve been friends ____________________ many years.
20. You _________________ pay for the tickets. They’re free.
don’t need to
doesn’t have to
21. Jeff was ill last week and he _________________ go out.
22. These are the photos ________________ I took on holiday.
23. We’ll stay at home if it _______________ this afternoon.
24. He doesn’t smoke now, but he __________________ a lot when he was young.
used to smoke
25. Mark plays football ___________________ anyone else I know.
more good than
as better as
26. I promise I __________________ you as soon as I’ve finished this cleaning.
going to help
27. This town ___________________ by lots of tourists during the summer.
28. He said that his friends ____________ to speak to him after they lost the football match.
29. How about _________________ to the cinema tonight?
30. Excuse me, can you ___________________ me the way to the station, please?
31. I wasn’t interested in the performance very much. ________________.
I didn’t, too.
Neither was I.
Nor I did.
So I wasn’t.
32. Take a warm coat, _______________ you might get very cold outside.
in order to
33. __________________ this great book and I can’t wait to see how it ends.
I don’t read
I’ve been reading
34. What I like more than anything else ___________________ at weekends.
to play golf
is playing golf
is play golf
35. She ________________ for her cat for two days when she finally found it in the garage.
had been looked
had been looking
36. We won’t catch the plane _________________ we leave home now! Please hurry up!
37. f I hadn’t replied to your email, I___________________ here with you now.
38. Do you think you ___________________ with my mobile phone soon? I need to make a call.
will have finished
39. I don’t remember mentioning __________________ dinner together tonight.
you going to
to go for
40. Was it Captain Cook ______________ New Zealand?
who was discovering
41. You may not like the cold weather here, but you’ll have to________________, I’m afraid.
tell it off
sort itself out
put up with it
put it off
42. It’s cold so you should __________________ on a warm jacket.
43. Paul will look ______________ our dogs while we’re on holiday.
44. She ___________________ a lot of her free time reading.
45. Hello, this is Simon. Could I ___________________ to Jane, please?
46. They’re coming to our house ___________________ Saturday.
47. I think it’s very easy to ___________ debt these days.
go down to
48. Come on! Quick! Let’s get _____________!
with immediate effect
49. I phoned her ____________ I heard the news.
by the time
50. I feel very ____________. I’m going to go to bed!
Оставьте ваши контактные данные и мы обязательно свяжемся с вами в течении 2 часов.
Спасибо! Ваше сообщение успешно отправлено. Наш менеджер скоро свяжется с Вами.
Oops! Что то пошло не так. Ваше сообщение не отправлено